MB SISTEMAS S. COOP. complies with the requirements established in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and to this end has created the following legal notice:
The use of the Website confers the condition of user of the Website, and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each of the provisions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the website service is limited to the time at which the user is connected to the website or to any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the user must read this Legal Notice carefully each time he or she intends to use the Website, as the Website and its conditions of use set out in this Legal Notice may be subject to change.
1. General information
- Company name: MB Sistemas, S. Coop. (hereinafter, “MB SISTEMAS”)
- Tax Identification Number: F-95073748
- Commercial data: Registered in the Basque Cooperatives Register in volume XIV, page 2028, under entry number 1 and registration number 2006.0.026
- Registered office: Polígono Industrial Igeltzera, C/ Igeltzera, nº8, 48610 Urduliz (Bizkaia)
- Contact e-mail: email@example.com
- Contact telephone: (+34) 944 030 626
2. Intellectual and industrial property
MB SISTEMAS is the owner of the elements that make up the website www.mbsistemas.es: source code, navigation structure, database, content and graphic design - menus, navigation buttons, texts, images, textures, graphics, etc. - (hereinafter, the “Contents”) or, where applicable, has the corresponding authorisation for the use of said elements, and none of the exploitation rights recognised by current legislation on intellectual property on said elements may be understood to have been transferred to the user, except for those that are strictly necessary for the use of the Website.
Trademarks: all products and company names mentioned herein are registered trademarks of their respective owners, and access to the Website shall not be construed as conferring any rights over such trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
3. Terms and conditions of use of the website
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice. The user shall be liable to MB SISTEMAS or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a consequence of non-compliance with this obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Website for purposes harmful to the property or interests of MB SISTEMAS or third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or render useless the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and computer applications (software) of MB SISTEMAS or third parties.
The user undertakes to use the Contents in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as with any other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable. By way of example, the user, in accordance with current legislation, must abstain from:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents except in the cases authorised by Law or expressly consented to by MB SISTEMAS or by whoever holds the ownership of the exploitation rights, as the case may be.
- Reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as their public communication or making them available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply reproduction by the user or a third party.
- Extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the Content of the website as well as the databases that MB SISTEMAS makes available to users.
3.3 Introduction of links to the website
Users who wish to introduce links from their own websites to the Website must comply with the conditions detailed below. Ignoring these conditions will not waive liabilities derived from the law:
- The link will only link to the home page or main page of the website but may not reproduce it in any way (inline links, copying of texts, graphics, etc.).
- In accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any given time, it shall be prohibited in all cases to establish frames of any kind that surround the Website or allow the Contents to be viewed through Internet addresses other than those of the Website and, in any case, when they are displayed together with contents outside the Website in such a way that: (i) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users as to the true origin of the service or Content; (ii) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (iii) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of MB SISTEMAS; or (iv) is otherwise prohibited by the legislation in force.
- The page that introduces the link may not make any false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about MB SISTEMAS, its partners, employees, customers or about the quality of the services it provides.
- Under no circumstances shall it be stated on the page where the link is located that MB SISTEMAS has given its consent to the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates with, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of MB SISTEMAS on the sender's page is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorised by MB SISTEMAS and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Website is permitted in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morality and decency (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the user the false conception that MB SISTEMAS subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, whether licit or illicit, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or irrelevant to the activity of MB SISTEMAS in view of the place, contents and subject matter of the sender's web page.
4. Exclusion of liability
4.1 Of information
Access to the Website does not imply any obligation on the part of MB SISTEMAS to check the truthfulness, accuracy, adequacy, suitability, completeness and up-to-dateness of the information supplied through it.
MB SISTEMAS accepts no liability for the decisions taken on the basis of the information provided on the Website or for any damages caused to the user or third parties as a result of actions based solely on the information obtained on the Website.
4.2 Of the quality of service
Access to the Website does not imply any obligation on the part of MB SISTEMAS to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is the responsibility of the user, in any case, to ensure the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programmes.
MB SISTEMAS accepts no responsibility for any damage caused to the computer equipment of users or third parties during the provision of the Website service.
4.3 Of the availability of the service
Access to the Website requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to MB SISTEMAS. Consequently, the services provided through the Website may be suspended, cancelled or become inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Website service.
MB SISTEMAS accepts no liability for damages of any kind caused to the user as a result of faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Website during the provision of the same or prior to the same.
4.4 Of the contents and services linked to through the website
The Website access service includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the user to access other web pages on the Internet (hereinafter 'Linked Sites'). In these cases, MB SISTEMAS acts as an intermediary service provider in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of 12 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce ('LSSI') and will only be responsible for the contents and services supplied on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not deactivated the link with due diligence.
Under no circumstances should the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the existence of agreements with the managers or owners of the same, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of MB SISTEMAS with the statements, contents or services provided.
MB SISTEMAS has no knowledge of the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for any damage caused by the unlawfulness, quality, out-of-date nature, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to MB SISTEMAS.
5. Protection of personal data
6. Security measures
MB SISTEMAS informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorised processing and/or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. All of this in accordance with the provisions of the current personal data protection regulations (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulation and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights).
This Legal Notice is governed by spanish law.